You can create a customized short link to your personal page to share on social media or even include on printed posters and fliers. Personalize your link and make it unique using your name, favorite number or a catchy phrase.
Example: Instead of http://act.alz.org/site/TR?fr_id=11896&pg=personal&px=10922111 you can have short link such as http://act.alz.org/goto/thelongestday.
Step 1: Log into your Participant Center.
- On the top right of the The Longest Day website, enter your login credentials.
- Once you are logged in, select Dashboard on the navigation panel.
Step 2: Navigate to your page editor and create your custom link.
- Click My Page on the Participant Center navigation bar.
- Click Customize Link. A pop up will appear.
- In the page link field, enter your desired word or phrase to create your personal custom link.
- Click Save.
Step 3: Share your new custom link!
- Highlight and copy your link.
- Share away by pasting your link in a email, text message, social network post or poster.
Need other ways to share your fundraising page? We have other options to share your fundraising page with your social media network. Check out our social media share article.